The Language Institute currently has 4 online courses to help you improve your professional communication in English for successful business interactions. Each course focuses on a particular area of communication in English and consist of 4-5 modules. Each module should take you no more than a week to complete.
Are you ready to sign up? See below for course start dates and more details about each of courses.
Click the yellow boxes below to learn more about each course and apply.
- Write effective emails and correct errors
- Learn about tone and formality in emails
- Increase grammar and vocabulary
- Gain cross-cultural knowledge
- Boost your professional speaking skills
- Practice agreeing/disagreeing, clarifying, summarizing, and restating
- Engage in group discussions, presentations, and interviews
- Demonstrate appropriate and effective body language
- Learn specific English writing skills for different types of business communications
- Write cover letters, mission/vision statements, proposals, processes and reports
- Organize, design and write clear text for powerful slide presentations
- Create your own ePortfolio to highlight your background, your resume, and samples of your work
- Identify appropriate grammar, vocabulary and writing skills to create your ePortfolio
- Apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Network with other professionals online